With the transportation network being increasingly important in the supply chain of pharmaceutical products, who is responsible for the compliance of such a network?
This training will touch upon the issue of compliance and the roles that Risk Management play in ensuring compliance of such a network. The talk will highlight some of the critical control points of the transportation network and how the use of qualification will help ensure compliance.
Key Learning Outcomes
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Develop an understanding of regulatory requirements for vendor management. Be able to understand the requirements of managing outsourced activities based on the relevant chapters of the PIC/S GDP
- Receive useful templates and resources for qualifying of vendors. Develop generic questionnaire and audit checklist templates that are used for their vendors in the supply chain
- Introduction to PIC/S GDP Guidelines + 2 quizzes – 2.5 hours
- Managing Supply Chain (Introduction of Risk Management and Appropriate Methods of Qualifying Vendors) + exercise in Risk Management – 1.5 hours
- Managing Supply Chain (Qualification of Vendor – Questionnaire + Audit Checklist) + exercises in developing template of Questionnaire and Audit Checklist – 3 hours
Stanley Soh is the Senior Regional Quality Manager for World Courier and has been with the company since 2005. He has over 2 decades of experience in the aviation and express courier industries with stints in Singapore Airlines and DHL.
Stanley continually works to optimise transport, storage and handling of temperature controlled shipments. Leveraging his experience in these areas, he is also responsible for ensuring the compliance of all World Courier offices to GxP requirements.
KRW 550,000 per person
Bank name: Bank of America