We are pleased to announce you that World Courier Belgium will shortly organize a training on the IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines.
IATA (International Air Transport Association) requires all persons involved in shipping dangerous goods such as infectious substances and dry ice via air to be trained on their regulations.
During this training, the participants will learn:
- The origin and applicability of these regulations
- To classify and identify infectious substances, biological substances, GMO’s and exempt human specimen
- To apply the correct packing instruction
- To mark and label the shipment correctly
- To fill out the Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods if applicable
- When and how to use an overpack and how to mark, label and document it correctly
- Handling procedures
Trainings are scheduled:
- April 30th – in Dutch
- May 9th – in French
- October 10th - in Dutch
- October 24th - in French
and will be held at the World Courier Belgium office (Weiveldlaan 3-5, 1930 Zaventem).
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information on World Courier’s trainings can be found on http://www.worldcourier.com/insights-events/live-training/dangerous-goods.
About the Speaker
Kaat Ronse, Training Coordinator, World Courier Belgium